Mental Health Resources
Supportive services and resources for your mental health.
We want to make it easier for students to get support when they need it, whether that's at CAPS or somewhere else. What mental health resources would you like to explore?
- Campus Services and Resources
- Online and Off-Campus Services and Resources
- Online Tools
- Mental Health Foundations
- National Mental Health Associations
- Make an Appointment at CAPS
- UA Behavioral Health Clinic
- Peer Counseling
- Site-Based Counselors
- UArizona Survivor Support Services
- Wildcats Anonymous
- Suicide Prevention
- View more campus resources
Are you an Arizona Online or Distance Education student? Find out about health care and mental health support options for Arizona Online students.
We'll Help You Get Connected
When the best plan is outside of CAPS or off-campus, we'll help students get connected. Our expert care coordination team can meet with UArizona students in free Resource & Referral appointments to identify the resources and services on campus and in the community to help them reach their mental health goals.
Featured Resource: Togetherall
Share in a Safe, Anonymous Space
Togetherall is a safe, anonymous, and free online space dedicated to supporting mental health and wellbeing. Join Togetherall to give and get support, learn new strategies, and unlock helpful self-care tools.
Joining Togetherall is Free & Easy:
- Register with a few basic details. You’ll receive an email to verify your account.
- Activate by clicking the button in your verification email.
- Participate. Start with a few questions about yourself and a virtual tour.
- Active Minds: mental health awareness and education for young adults
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Born This Way Foundation: mental health promotion and programs for building a braver, kinder world
- Jed Foundation: mental health promotion and suicide prevention for teens and college students
- Live Through This: suicide attempt survivor stories
- The Liv Project: how to talk about mental health
- The Trevor Project: LGBTQ+ suicide prevention resources