Schedule a Free Resource & Referral Appointment
Call or schedule online through PatientLink.
To schedule through PatientLink, just click "Schedule an Appointment" under Appointments, and select the time that works for you.
If you're having trouble finding an appointment time or want to schedule by phone, call 520-621-3334.
If you're a parent or not an eligible student and have a question, give us a call.
We'll Help You Get Connected
During Resource & Referral appointments, our care coordination team team offers:
- comprehensive referral support for off-campus services
- help enrolling in CAPS workshops
- information about AHCCCS
- campus and community resources
- information about Campus Health trans services
- gender-affirming healthcare support
- information about CAPS services
Note: Resource & Referral appointments are not counseling sessions. To get started with counseling, medication management, paid groups, or ADHD evaluations at CAPS, please schedule a Counseling & Consultation session.
What to Expect During Your Resource & Referral Appointment
- Resource & Referral appointments are NOT intended for crisis situations. If you're in crisis, please call the clinic at 520-621-3334 to get immediate assistance. After-hours crisis callers may speak with a Crisis and Access Specialist by pressing 1 when prompted by the automated message. View more crisis support resources.
- Resource and Referral appointments are NOT therapy or medication management sessions. Please schedule a Counseling and Consultation Session if you are seeking counseling or medication management at CAPS. You can schedule Counseling & Consultation appointments in Patientlink or by calling our clinic at 520-621-3334.
- We use Zoom. Your Resource & Referral appointment will be held over Zoom. You will be able to access the zoom link to the appointment when you check in on Patientlink and select “appointments” from the sidebar menu.
- You'll get personalized assistance with finding services. Care coordinators guide you to resources around campus or in the community where you live, collaborate in planning your next steps, and follow up as needed.