Grad Students Supporting One Another
Meet weekly with the same small group (up to 8 students identifying as female, trans, questioning, or non-binary) and a CAPS counselor who facilitates conversations about current happenings in life-related to grad school and anything else! This is a safe and confidential space to share stressors and successes. Each person gets a chance to check-in and receive empathy and feedback. Members have diverse identities and are from a wide range of departments and programs, yet they have so much in common!
In this group, you will:
- Feel connected
- Exchange empathy
- Share experiences and ideas
- Receive consistent support
Thursdays, 9-10:30 am
How to Join
- A referral from a CAPS provider and a meeting with the group facilitator are required to join this group. Ask your current CAPS provider how to join or speak with a counselor to get started.
- This group has a $10 fee per session. If cost is a barrier for you, please call 520-621-3334
- Facilitator: Mary Belknap (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This group is currently open for enrollment.
- This group meets online. A Zoom link will be provided by the group facilitator.
What to Expect
This group offers a supportive environment to discuss graduate school and life concerns. It meets year-round even during semester breaks. Each member decides how long to participate-for a semester or until graduation!