Tips & Tricks for Better Sleep
Good rest is vital to health, happiness, and success. Join the CAPS sleep workshop to find out more about sleep and strategies to improve it.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the science behind sleeping well.
- Learn strategies to improve sleep.
- Plan your next steps to get a better night's sleep.
This workshop is offered at four different meeting times this fall. Choose the workshop time that fits your schedule best.
Wednesday, September 22 at 2:00 pm
Tuesday, October 12 at 3:30 pm
Friday, November 5 at 10:00 am
Thursday, December 2 at 3:00 pm
How to Join
- This workshop has a $10 fee per session. If cost is a barrier for you, please call 520-621-3334
- A referral from a CAPS provider is required to join this workshop. Ask your current CAPS provider how to join or speak with a counselor to get started.
- Facilitator: Erica Granillo (Ericag@arizona.edu)
- This workshop meets online. A Zoom link will be provided by the workshop facilitator.
What to Expect
You can share as much or as little as you want in this educational workshop. Either way, you'll learn great skills that can help you sleep better.
Tools You Can Use on Your Own
Give yourself a headstart or take the lessons of the workshop deeper with these sleep tools.