Each Step Counts
Everyday tools and resources for your mental health.
What Would You Like to Do?
- Boost Your Self-Care
- Browse Mental Health Topics
- Connect @UAZCampusHealth
- Cope with Current Events
- Create a Personal Wellness Plan
- Discover Coping Skills
- Find Your Favorite Wellness App
- Give and Get Support on Togetherall
- Learn How to Help a Friend
- Prevent Suicide
- Take a Free Mental Health Screening
Actionable tips created and curated by CAPS counselors to help you boost your mental health and wellbeing.
Share in a Safe, Anonymous Space
Togetherall connects you with real people who get it in a safe online space. Share what's on your mind. Give and get support. And learn something new.
Joining Togetherall is Free and Easy
- Register with a few basic details. You’ll receive an email to verify your account.
- Activate by clicking the button in your verification email.
- Participate. Start with a few questions about yourself and a virtual tour.
Tools for Your Wellness Journey
Improve your mood, calm your worries, practice mindfulness, and more with these tools for mental health and wellness.
Become Stronger Than
Bring more resilience to your daily life with the Stronger Than tools and inspiration for shifting your mindset, staying true to yourself, reaching out to the people you care about, and taking care of your wellbeing.
CAPS Care Pathways
Our Care Pathways approach to care is based on the belief that:
- everyone deserves options for quality care
- collaboration is key
- you are the expert in you
- mental health support can start now
Whether you’re ready to start counseling or medication, have a question, seeking community, want to learn new skills, or just need to vent, there’s a path for you.