Connect Online with Real People Who Get It
Share In a Safe, Anonymous Space
When you have a question or a tough situation, it can help to talk about it. Sometimes, that's easier with someone you don't know.
Togetherall is a safe, anonymous, and free online space dedicated to supporting mental health and wellbeing. Join Togetherall to give and get support, learn new strategies, and unlock helpful self-care tools.
Counselor tip: Other people's stories can give us a fresh perspective and most of all, hope. If you're feeling stuck, alone, or just looking for support, try Togetherall.
Joining is Free and Easy:
- Register with a few basic details. You’ll receive an email to verify your account.
- Activate by clicking the button in your verification email.
- Participate. Start with a few questions about yourself and a virtual tour of Togetherall.
- 24/7 global online community dedicated to mental health and wellbeing
- mental health clinicians keep the community safe
- express yourself
- start or join a conversation
- make anonymous friends
- join mental health and wellness courses
- use free goal-setting, journaling, and self-assessment tools