Building Resiliency Through Community
You're Not Alone is a weekly support group for graduate students. Topics and themes are developed by members, with one rule that only one student from a graduate program participate, so that they may freely process program-related stressors without concern for their reputation or standing within their working community.
- Build a sense of community amongst group members
- Support each other emotionally
- Exchange tips and strategies for managing stress
- Check in with current coping and stress indicators
- Provide feedback and support to other group members whenever possible
When: Mondays, 3:30-5 pm
Dates: Meets Year-Round
Facilitator: Jennifer Jepson
cost: $10 per group session
Enrollment and a meeting with the group facilitator is required to join.
How to Join
- You're Not Alone grad group is currently full. If you are interested in joining, a CAPS provider can add you to an interest list. A meeting with the group facilitator will be required before you can begin the group.
- Facilitator: Jennifer Jepson (email@example.com)
- This group meets online. A Zoom link will be provided by the group facilitator.