Share Your Passion for Mental Health & Wellness
Join our peer support mission and help Wildcats get connected with mental health and wellness information. Our WellCat Mental Health Ambassadors represent and promote CAPS through campus outreach and help CAPS staff organize special events.
- Tabling for CAPS at Campus Events
- Outreach Presentations featuring CAPS services as well as specific programs (Togetherall, RISE, etc.).
- Assist CAPS staff with organizing special events
- Learn to lead grounding activities
- 1-3 hours per week time commitment, which may include evening or weekend events
How You'll Grow
- experience in the mental health field
- time-management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- communication & public speaking
- insight into social justice, equity, and access to mental health resources
- appreciate the importance of mental health in someone's lived experience
Previous experience with CAPS not required, but students with CAPS experience (as a student employee or as a recipient of services) are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in being a WellCat, contact Mariel Enriquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.