Whatever your goals and whatever's on your mind, support is available. I meet with students for counseling and consultation and help students connect with other supportive services and resources.
My office is located on the 4th floor of the Student Union within the resource center (room 404). I provide free gender-affirming services via Zoom or in-person appointments. Due to the Resource Center being under renovation, in-person services will take place either at APASA (room 409 of the Student Union) or CAPS Main (3rd floor of the Campus Health Building). These details will be discussed prior to your appointment.
What I Do
- Free, confidential consultation and short-term counseling appointments.
- Groups and workshops.
- Answer questions about counseling & psychiatry services on campus and in the community.
What We Can Work On
- coping skills
- symptom management
- building resilience and using your strengths
- identity concerns
- intersectionality conflict resolution
- stress management
- or anything else affecting your emotional wellness
How to Reach Me
*My online contact form is not confidential and not checked daily. Please call 911 or go to your local emergency room if there is an emergency. For a more secure and confidential option, please call us at 520-621-3334
Just in case you haven't been told today:
Your presence on this earth makes a difference whether you see it or not.