Hi, I'm Max, your Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (APASA) counselor.
Welcome to the APASA campus community! Here's what I provide as your APASA counselor:
- free and confidential consultations
- short-term individual counseling sessions
- mental health and wellness groups/workshops
My hours at the center are:
- Tuesdays - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Remote)
- Thursdays - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm (In-person, SUMC 4th Floor, Room 409G)
- Fridays - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (In-person, SUMC 4th Floor, Room 409G)
I'm looking forward to connecting with you. Here's how you can reach me:
- Complete my contact form online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAPS Phone: 520-621-3334
- APASA Phone: 520-621-3481
*email and online contact forms are not confidential and not checked daily. Please call 911 or go to your local emergency room if there is an emergency.
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
Services & Events
I provide these free services through APASA:
- Mental health services consultation
- Confidential, individual single session and/or short-term counseling
- Walk-in/drop-in hours at APASA
- Mental health and wellness programming (groups/workshops)
- Community mental health referrals
- And more!