Here's how I can help:
I'm currently the Site-Based Behavioral Health Clinician at African American Student Affairs (AASA). My office is located on the third floor of the Martin Luther King Building (MLK). I offer therapy appointments or consultations in-person and on Zoom.
The role of the site-based counselor at AASA is to serve Black or African-American identified, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ students with a variety of intersections. As a counselor I will work beside you on:
- coping skills
- mindfulness skills
- stress management techniques
- interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships
- identifying strengths, resilience, and abilities
- conflict resolution
Here's how you can reach me:
- Complete my contact form online
- Phone: 520-621-8570
- You can also call CAPS at 520-621-3334 to reach me.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou