Living Authentically & Tackling Life's Ultimate Concerns
Making Sense of it All is an existential therapy group that offers a safe place to explore how to live authentically while confronting lifeâ€™s ultimate concerns of death and uncertainty, freedom and responsibility, existential isolation, and the search for meaning. Learn how to live a values-oriented life even when you're experiencing difficult thoughts and feelings. Existential concepts will be taught and discussed in order to create a structure to help students process their individual concerns.
In this group, you will:
- Have a safe space to explore and process your existential concerns.
- Change your perception of difficult emotions related to these concerns.
- Gain healthy interpersonal communication skills and get support from peers.
Wednesdays, 4-5:30 pm
Starts February 16
How to Join
- A referral from a CAPS provider and a meeting with the group facilitator are required to join this group. Ask your current CAPS provider how to join or speak with a counselor to get started.
- This group has a $10 fee per session. If cost is a barrier for you, please call 520-621-3334
- Facilitator: Michael Biuso (email@example.com)
- This group is currently open for enrollment. It meets all semester. Once it has begun for the semester, you can ask to be added to an interest list for the next semester.
- This group meets online. A Zoom link will be provided by the group facilitator.