Helping You Manage Your Life
There's a lot happening in your life. From financial stress and schoolwork to relationships and figuring out what comes next for you, there's someone in your corner. All you need to do is reach out. Life Management Counselors are licensed therapists who work in various units across campus and provide free one-on-one short-term counseling.
Life Management Counselors can help you through:
- Stress and anxiety
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Life transitions
- Overwhelming emotions
- Or anything else affecting your mental health.
Who is Eligible?
All undergrad students who are part of:
- The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Vet Med
- International Student Services
- more coming soon!
Services & Cost
Free short-term counseling, consultation, and referral.
How to Get Started
Getting started is as easy as:
- Find your Life Management counselor below.
- Schedule online, attend drop-in hours, or send them an email.