All Grad Students Closed Support Group
Meet weekly with the same small group (up to 8 students) and a CAPS counselor who facilitates conversations about current happenings in life related to grad school and anything else! This is a safe and confidential space to share stressors and successes. Each person gets a chance to check in, then receive empathy and feedback. Members have diverse identities and are from a wide range of departments and programs yet have so much in common!
In this group, you will:
- Feel connected
- Exchange empathy
- Share experiences and ideas
- Receive consistent support
How to Join
- A referral from a CAPS provider and a meeting with the group facilitator are required to join this group. Ask your current CAPS provider how to join or speak with a counselor to get started.
- This group has a $10 fee per session. If cost is a barrier for you, please call 520-621-3334
- Facilitator: Jennifer Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This group is currently full and closed for enrollment. You can ask to be put on a waiting list if you'd like to join.
- This group meets online. A Zoom link will be provided by the group facilitator.
- This group meets year-round even during semester breaks. Each member decides how long to participate - for a semester or until graduation!
What to Expect
Everyone will have a chance to share about their week. Get support on issues when you need it.